- 1. Where can I get a copy of the Owner’s Manual for my product? Is it available for download on the website?
- 2. Where can I obtain technical or troubleshooting support for my unit?
- 3. How do I register my unit?
- 4. Can I order a different type of seat for my unit?
- 5. The AC/DC location in the back of my Monitor is empty. Can you send me a new monitor?
- 6. Can I purchase extended warranty through Body Flex Sports?
- 7. I am missing parts, and or some parts arrived damaged. Where can I obtain replacements? Should I contact the retailer?
1. We are happy to provide you a copy. Simply send our Customer Service Team an email, or, give us a call. To expedite the process, you can have the model number/serial number/a product photo handy. Because your product may have an updated version of the Owner’s Manual, we want to make sure you have the most accurate copy available for your specific unit and can provide it to you directly.
2. If you experience any technical issue or need additional troubleshooting on your unit, please contact our Customer Service Team by email or give us a call. Please allow a 24-hour turnaround window for one of our representatives to gather information and reply.
3. Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or send in the registration page from the owner’s manual, and we will register your unit for you.
Copy of receipt
Store of Purchase
4. As we work hard to accommodate all customers’ needs, your safety is of great priority. For this reason, we do not recommend or offer modifications to your unit from their original design. We can certainly replace the seat of your unit as well as any other original parts.
5. To maximize your time and effort, we suggest all customers verify the location of the AC/DC Adapter by referring to the assembly steps of the Owner’s Manual. The last assembly step will usually include the specific location where the AC/DC plugs into (Front or Rear of the unit’s Main Frame).
6. Our manufacturer-direct warranty covers 90 days on all parts, and 1 year for the main frame. The store or website you purchased your unit from may offer extended warranty options. Please contact the store or website where you made your purchase directly to ask if extended warranty options are available.
7. For quicker assistance, please contact our dedicated customer service department directly so they can assist you in obtaining the replacement parts (instead of contacting the store or website where you originally purchased your unit).
Our customers have let us know that when they contacted the store or website where they originally purchased their unit, help and support were often delayed.
You can reach us via our toll free number: 1-888-266-6789 between Mon-Fri 9 AM – 5 PM (Pacific Time), or via email at email@example.com.